LuK Clutch Pressure Plate for Commercial Vehicles
- LuK 0039: Instruction de montage
- LuK 0065: Revêtements des moyeux d’embrayage
- LuK 0056: Graissage des moyeux d’embrayage
- LuK 0047: Disque d’embrayage avec nouveau préamortisseur
- LuK 0050: Graissage du système de butée
- LuK 0053: La garniture d’embrayage HD 30 PLUS de LuK pour poids lourds Performante et durable
- LuK 0054: L’embrayage broute
- LuK 0051: Problèmes de passage de vitesses après le remplacement de l’embrayage
- LuK 0052: L’embrayage broute pendant les manoeuvres
- LuK 0025: Instructions de montage des disques d'embrayage LuK
Long service life thanks to series production quality
Currently, 90% of all commercial vehicles (CVs) in use around the world are equipped with a clutch. This figure is not set to change over the coming years.
LuK clutch systems for commercial vehicles have been developed with the aim of enabling a longer service life. Under the LuK brand, Schaeffler Automotive Aftermarket offers push and pull-type single-disk clutches as well as twin-disk clutches. The major benefit offered by these products is that LuK clutches for the spare parts market are developed in line with series production standards. They roll off the same production line as the clutches that Schaeffler produces for its original equipment customers.
Schaeffler is one of the world's leading original equipment manufacturers for passenger cars, vans and commercial vehicles. As such, the Automotive Aftermarket business division always has a model-specific LuK spare part to offer to ensure professional repair of clutch systems.
- LuK clutches for commercial vehicles are developed and produced in line with the standards that apply for original equipment
- They are particularly resistant to wear, delivering an extremely long service life