INA Camshaft KIT
For optimal valve timing
Almost all combustion engines use valve timing or a valve train system. The camshaft opens and closes the engine valves with the help of tappets, rocker arms and finger followers. Fuel enters the engine and driving can begin.
If a component in the system wears down, it is advisable to replace all the components.
- Each part made with high-quality materials
- Manufactured according to OE specifications
- Saves time for garages and distributors
- Set includes all spare parts needed
- No need for additional parts sourcing