Solutions for torque converters
Torque converters have been employed for decades mostly in automatic (AT) and continuously-variable transmissions (CVT), where they are mounted between engine and gearbox.
Located here, the torque converter is subjected to vibrations, temperature extremes and dirty transmission oil. These are all factors that can lead to defective operation or failure.
The LuK TorCon is synonymous for a variety of solutions for the Automotive Aftermarket. The LuK TorCon is a repair solution that contains all necessary wear parts for professional repair of a defective torque converter. And Schaeffler Automotive Aftermarket offers re-manufactured torsion dampers as well, that make their replacement during repair cost effective. If repair isn’t possible, Schaeffler Automotive Aftermarket also offers new torque converters as part of its LuK TorCon line.
LuK TorCon repair solution
- All components in Schaeffler quality
- All wear parts in a single box
- Includes the converter cap for protecting the pump hub
LuK TorCon torsions dampers
- Re-manufactured by OE supplier
- Product of LuK’s perfected re-manufacturing process
LuK TorCon torque converter
- New torque converter in Schaeffler quality
- For the 5L40 automatic transmission